OPTITEMP TT 53 C
Head-mounted temperature transmitter with universal input, galvanic isolation, HART® and wireless communication
The OPTITEMP TT 53 C is a universal, programmable, 2-wire head-mounted temperature transmitter. The galvanically isolated transmitter works with RTD elements, thermocouple (TC) elements or other inputs (mV and Ω). It supports wireless Near Field Communication (NFC) as well as Bluetooth® communication. The OPTITEMP TT 53 C transmitter can thus be remotely configured and monitored using mobile devices with the OPTICHECK Temperature Mobile app installed.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Completely universal digital device
- Fast step response time and high accuracy over transmitter lifetime
- Wireless communication:
- Via Near Field Communication (NFC): Quick configuration of the transmitter in combination with the user-friendly OPTICHECK Temperature Mobile app; no power supply and wiring required
- Via Bluetooth®: Quick configuration and monitoring of the transmitter in combination with the OPTITEMP TT-CON BT configuration kit and the OPTICHECK Temperature Mobile app
- Configuration also possible via PC/software (ConSoft™) without external power supply
- Enhanced diagnostics (NAMUR NE 107), incl. sensor break monitoring, error correction etc.
- High degree of functionality and features (incl. runtime counter, output simulation, ambient temperature log etc.)
- Rugged design: vibration-resistant up to 10 g
- Suitable for connection head B or larger
- Optional rail mounting kit for installation on a DIN rail (in accordance with DIN EN 60715)